terça-feira, 8 de março de 2011

Brazil's Voice

You may compare me with an ex-boyfriend, but I am not one of those that you accidentally meet. Let me remind you how you feel when you hear my drums, your feet smoothly stamp the ground, and as your blood circles your body up, you unconsciously move your hips, I recall you of songs, friends and family and you feel totally disoriented, don't you? Your body sticks up for me. We both know I am inside you. To write this assignment, you need my words which are sometimes untranslatable. Aren’t they? 


And even if you live abroad for the rest of your life, whenever you interact with locals, your accent will speak for me and people will notice that you are a stranger.

Whenever you ask yourself what I am for you, I want you to remember that I am your language, and I will always be within you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário